Trojan 20 year project

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theclockworks

Reaction score
Had these castings tucked away for 20 years, decided to get my finger out and make a start. To be fare to myself I have not had a workshop for ten years so every thing got put in to store. So after several house moves and retirement due to illness time to make a start. Any advice on the Trojan build would gratefully received,will try to keep my progress updated

image.jpg

2015 - Must be the year for starting work on "seasoned" castings. In 1980 I bought a set of Paul Breisch castings for the Lil Brother. I have since misplaced the drawings so I just ordered a set and hope to get started this winter, that is if 35 years is "seasoned" enough!
Are you going to do a build thread? I hope so, I would love to follow it.

John

2015 - Must be the year for starting work on "seasoned" castings. In 1980 I bought a set of Paul Breisch castings for the Lil Brother. I have since misplaced the drawings so I just ordered a set and hope to get started this winter, that is if 35 years is "seasoned" enough!
Are you going to do a build thread? I hope so, I would love to follow it.

John

Hope to John time permitting now I've retired I don't know how I had time to go to work lol.

Back