Thought for our Midwest friends

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreeves

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I hope all our friends in the Midwest are holding up. Wow with so much destruction it's hard to believe not more are dead. God bless all involved.

Dave

All is well here now. We went storm chasing after graduation sunday. 3 funnel clouds and some hail. The storm sewers were backed up
and there were ponds on most roads a foot deep. Normally we go puddle hoppin after school when it rains.. This ended up pond hoppin. Thankfully nothing came of the funnel clouds here. It was lookin pretty crappy again today but it cleared

That was a big system. I'm thank full we are on the Kansas side of the line. I have friends in Moore the wife was at the school when it got hit she is ok lost her car but that can be replaced! Crazy time of year :/

GJ

That cyclone in Oaklahoma is as bad or worse than the one I saw in Darwin (cyclone Tracy) Christmas 1974. Bless all involved in this tragic event

The Moore OK. Tornado was a major disaster. My heart and prayers go out to those people. My wife is a face book fan of many of the major disaster relief organizations. I have been seeing many on site photos.
I searched the members list here by location .
we have one active member here who lives in Moore OK. he posted an introduction and has been an active lurker. he was here as of yesterday.
His handle is okiefred his intro is here http://www.homemodelenginemachinist.com/f11/hello-oklahoma-19617/#post220894 for anyone wanting to post a personal greeting to him.
Tin

Latest posts

Back