Team Design

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brass_Machine

Reaction score
I know I have started 2 projects in the team build. BUT, who wants to design or help design an engine??

Couple of ideas to start:

1. Completely rework an existing design

OR

2. Design one from scratch

Ideas??

Free time is a little short here at present, but, if I can help in any way, I will ;)

<edited to add>

How about we take an existing design and scale it up, that way we can iron out any problems at the drawing board stage and find out just how easy / hard it is, I've a feeling it's not quite as simple as if first seems, but it should be interesting ................ How about The Simple 2 stroke

CC

Eric, You know I'm in. We'd probably be looking @ the begining of the year before we would start building with the other two build going, right? I would like to see a modification of an exsiting 4 stroke? Basically keeping to a bore/stroke ratio and valve setup and work from there?
But as usual I'm up for whatever.
Tim

Hello, I certainly would be interested. I know I am new to the site but would be interested non the less. For what its worth how about the Mills 1.3cc diesel? I am building one at the moment you can see pictures on my website www.mikes-models.com. And I have been thinking of scaling the plans up myself but I have to say I don't have the experience yet. Anyway if you'll have me I am willing.....

Back