• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

taig milling machine f/s

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronson

Reaction score
Hi i have a taig milling machine for sale product Ta-2018 standard mill 1/5 hp. It has the 9.5" table z axis is 6". 6 speed 525-5300. It comes with the taig collet set drill chuck vise and homemade tooling plate. Only issue with mill is the 2 dummy marks i put in table see pics below. Asking $725 ob plus shipping if needed. Thanks Bronson.

P.S will trade for bigger machine if you want to down size all the way to bridgeport size.

IMG_4627.jpg

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

Last edited:
Still have it and if so I may come and sneak it back to michigan.

I have really been looking at one, but cash flow is a trickle right now. Yours looks to be in great shape, and I'll likely add to the "dummy marks", so those are not a factor. I'll see what I can do about money. May be able to finally get rid of all those loonies I have laying about.

Latest posts

Back