Supercharger

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8power

Reaction score
Been looking every where for plans in solidworks or stl format anybody help or point me in the right direction

V8, I did a little googling around and didn't come up with much either other than a few ready made ones already mated to engines by the engine manufacturer for rc cars and such. I am thinking part of the problem may be that the mounts are so specific to a particular engine that "generic" designs just aren't that practical. I have seen it done so I know its possible, though not sure how effective they are in small sizes. If you have access to Solidworks why not just start from scratch for your particular needs.

Maybe some of the more experienced IC guys will chime in with more help. Good luck though finding what you seek.

Bill

v8power said:
Been looking every where for plans in solidworks or stl format anybody help or point me in the right direction

What type of supercharger are you looking for, Roots type or centrifugal. What is it for? How big?

Plans2.jpg

V8 roots about 1/4scale size not important cut3d will sortout that part

That would be great hope to see more of your great work and hear you engine runing

All the best martyn

Latest posts

Back