• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Stuart 10v drawing for machining.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeanson15

Reaction score
Any one have a copy of the instructions for lathe and mill Stuart 10v vertical steam engine.I have the parts but alas no guide .

Has anyone on this forum ordered any books from Tee Publishing and had them delivered to the USA? I'm curious how the process went.

Any one have a copy of the instructions for lathe and mill Stuart 10v vertical steam engine.I have the parts but alas no guide .
Hi Lee,
I have a copy, pm me. There are quite a few YouTube videos on building this engine. Here is a link.
I also have a copy of the building book mentioned.
You could also have a look at Harold Hall's site he did some Model Engineering Workshop articles and machined the bed plate on the lathe.

TerryD

Last edited:
Hi Lee,
I have a copy, pm me. There are quite a few YouTube videos on building this engine. Here is a link.
I also have a copy of the building book mentioned.
You could also have a look at Harold Hall's site he did some Model Engineering Workshop articles and machined the bed plate on the lathe.

TerryD
my address is George Lee 19821 Scotland Dr Saratoga Ca 95070 please advis how much i can reimburse you for your helpfulness .

TerryD: Thank you for your response . Address as follows George Lee 19821 Scotland Dr Saratoga Ca 95070-5031 Please advise me how much i can reimburse you for your kindness .

A friendly reply leeason15, you really should use a P/M (personal message) reply rather than show your details on forum. Leaves you open to spam and scam.

Regards Ian.

A friendly reply leeason15, you really should use a P/M (personal message) reply rather than show your details on forum. Leaves you open to spam and scam.

Regards Ian.
Or maybe a visit from ME here in the Soviet of Washington. Maybe I'll stay overnight a few weeks.

Bad people suspect everyone else as being like themselves. Honest peeps too: they trust that all others are honest too. Honest peeps must guard against trusting others too much.

Attachments

• George L's place.png
    George L's place.png
    2 MB · Views: 2
What no workshop!! Must be in the garage.

On a more serious point, I have struggled with this site. I really would like a short and simple guide to using the main features but so far haven't found such a document. Of course this thread should be somewhere else..................
Mike

Latest posts

Back