• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold: PM Research BLR-1 Vertical Boiler Kit

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vascon2196

Reaction score
I'm selling my brand new (bought in 2010) PM Research BLR-1 Vertical Boiler Kit with a BFP-1C Boiler Feed Pump Kit (half complete), Pressure gauge with syphon, LUB-1 Displacment lubricator, nipple kit, fittings kit, GV4 1/4-40 model globe valve, and a WTK-1 water tank kit (complete), plus all the plans and schematics...everything. I simply do not have the time.

How about $250....a bargain considering I spent over $400 for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm selling my brand new (bought in 2010) PM Research BLR-1 Vertical Boiler Kit with a BFP-1C Boiler Feed Pump Kit (half complete), Pressure gauge with syphon, LUB-1 Displacment lubricator, nipple kit, fittings kit, GV4 1/4-40 model globe valve, and a WTK-1 water tank kit (complete), plus all the plans and schematics...everything. I simply do not have the time.

How about $250....a bargain considering I spent over $400 for everything.

that is a deal. i would take that.

Latest posts

Back