• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Grizzly G0602 Bench Top Metal Lathe, 10 x 22-Inch

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDude_1

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am more of a lurker then anything else, so hopefully I have posted enough to be allowed to use the classifieds.

This is my Lathe, purchased in 2012. When I bought it there was an old man next door that was showing me how to use it. He was an old navy machinist, and a great guy. Unfortunately right after I bought the lathe he passed on, so I never used it as much as I would have liked. I am now moving and no longer have a place to set it up. It has less than 10 hours of use on it.
EVERYTHING is there and it is, like new. This picture was taken as I was moving. The backslash is included, along with the toolbox, gears, etc... ALSO INCLUDED, is a quick change tool post AND tool holders. I will also include and any other lathe stuff I purchased, so free tooling added on.

I am in Charleston, SC... I have an engine hoist to lift it into a truckbed, but you will have to help load it. I can not deliver, it wont fit in my jeep or car. lol Please remember this thing is HEAVY.
There is NOTHING wrong with it.

Questions about the lathe? Look here: http://www.grizzly.com/products/10-x-22-Bench-Top-Metal-Lathe/G0602

Questions about my lathe, just reply here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Lathe1.jpg

And you are asking how much for it??

Tin
Oh, sorry, I must have left that out.
$1,100 is what I put on craigslist, but I would take $950 from anyone on here. Just the idea that it would be used to build a running engine is cool enough for me. lol.

Hello,
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but....do you still have this for sale? If not, know of any others similar?
Regards,
Gary

Hello,
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but....do you still have this for sale? If not, know of any others similar?
Regards,
Gary
Sorry Gary. I sold it.
I know where to find them new, but they're impossible to find used online. For used ones, your best bet will be in-person auctions.

Thanks very much. That gives me a plan.
Regards,

Latest posts

Back