• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 6" Atlas lathe

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boot

Reaction score
I have an Atlas 6" lathe Model 618 Ser. # 025489 for sale at $250 plus shipping costs. I never ran it and bought it before a SB became available in my area of N.E. PA. It has a 4 jaw woodlathe chuck that can be used on metal ,a 6"faceplate ,5/8 headstock Jacobs Chuck,tool holder(lantern type),Steady Rest, Thread dial, Tail Stock, motor with reversing switch, dead center, assorted backgearing, extra spindle,pulleys , Manual and old price list. Missing is the lead screw and one lead screw mounting bracket. Bed looks in good shape and spindle is ball bearing. I will post pictures later if wanted. Buyer had drop sale because high shipping costs. Im making this a local sale only. Thank you.

Back