• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shop selling up, Complete with tolls,metal.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronkh

ronkh
Reaction score
Dear all.

I have decided to get rid of my machines, (Axminster lathe, Mill & band saw + spare bands.
Details on request plus pics. Hardly used and still coated with factory oil and grease). £3500 worth.Have done a couple of engines so happy and also know that thay work very well!!
Nearly all fixtures, some vises- rotary tables, cutters, (Of which there are very, very many of hundreds of pounds worth, the very vast majority are unused and Ti plated plus taps ditto.!!). Cutting & tapping oils included etc.
Titanium coated cutters etc. Loads of tooling and at least half a mixed ton of good, very top quality aircraft aluminuim, high class brass + 99% copper blanks and plates all of various sizes and weight. (I used to work at McLaren F1 Racing. no expence spaired there)!
This would be for a one sale only and buyer collects, no splitting of goods, just the one lot!
I am asking for about £1500 for the lot which I know, and you know, I will be losing out on big time!
There is a genuine reason for getting rid of this tooling as I have to admit that I prefer the "Brown" stuff and not the metal any more.
I have worked on machines for over 40 years and quite frankly, I can't face machining anymore!!

With the most kindest of regards to all you very clever machinists.

Ron.

BTW;

I am in the South East of England, Redhill, Surrey.

Please email if interested, thank you.

Ron.

P.S.
Mods, if this is wrong, please email and let me know but I think you would agree that this woud be a good start for a for a beginner to get a chance at starting fairly cheaply!!

Nothing wrong at all. You have over a hundred posts so you have contributed here. I am always saddened by someone giving up there shop.
this sub fora is here for occasions such as this.
Tin

Latest posts

Back