Shipping malfunction

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Butcher

Project of the Month Winner!!!
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
The other day I ordered some 12" long key stock. One piece each of 1/16", 3/32", and one piece of 1/8". The web site said free shipping. So OK, I figured on them coming in a low cost jiffy bag.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...og_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCoQ8wIwAw#

Would you believe that a 12" x 9" x 8" box came in today with two of them in the bottom of the box covered with packing material! The invoice says the 3rd one is coming from another location! The total amount of my order was $3.87, and free shipping!

If you need some inexpensive key stock order soon. This company is gonna go broke paying for boxes and shipping!

Unbelievable! scratch.gif

-MB

I deal alot with MSC, most shipping is $10, I'll get next day air freight from Nevada on a single tap, and the rest from PA UPS. Still $10 for the whole order.

As a customer its great, as a businessman it blows my mind to do this.

I love MSC. I ordered at 7:50 PM and got the order the next day.

Drillspot has a lot of nice stuff. One of these days I -will- buy a set of stubby 'screw machine length' bits.

Latest posts

Back