Scotty's Boll Aero Glow

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyp

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is my rendition of the Boll Aero Glow .49 cu in. It is a simple and nice engine to build, not too big or too small. I enjoyed the build and finally got the motivation to finish it up and get it running so I could cross it off of my build list.

Attachments

• IMG_5169.JPG
    IMG_5169.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5170.JPG
    IMG_5170.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5171.JPG
    IMG_5171.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5172.JPG
    IMG_5172.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5173.JPG
    IMG_5173.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
...And it runs! Pretty well anyway. I think it could use a little more carb and/or a little less prop, but I am rather satisfied at this point. (Sorry I-phone users, you may not hear the awesomeness. I had to downsize the video to an mp4.)

Attachments

• IMG_E5184 yt.mp4
    6.6 MB
Last edited:
Here is my rendition of the Boll Aero Glow .49 cu in. It is a simple and nice engine to build, not too big or too small. I enjoyed the build and finally got the motivation to finish it up, get it running so I could cross it off of my build list.
Looking good, can't wait to see the video of it ruining.

...And it runs! Pretty well anyway. I think it could use a little more carb and/or a little less prop, but I am rather satisfied at this point. (Sorry I-phone users, you may not hear the awesomeness. I had to downsize the video to an mp4.)
Nice engine, runs great, Congratulations !
👍 .

I mis-read this thread, and had 0.049 fixted in my head.

I watched the video, and did a double-take; that is a big boy, not an .049.
And runs so very well !

I am getting old I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back