• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reversing drum label

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd0afk

Reaction score
Where can I get a replacement label for a Dayton reversing drum? I just refurbished a shaper and the label was missing but the rivet holes are there. I checked eBay but no luck

Sent from my C6606 using Model Engines mobile app

Where can I get a replacement label for a Dayton reversing drum? I just refurbished a shaper and the label was missing but the rivet holes are there. I checked eBay but no luck

Unless you get real lucky and find a used one I think you are out of luck. You could go out and buy a new switch but then you loose that vintage look.

Sent from my iPad using Model Engines

If you have a good picture of what it looks like, you can draw it and make a photoresist copy. I am sure some of our radio restorer friends know the process. Quite a lot like making a circuit board.
AB8XE

No picture, it was missing when I got it. I'm going to be making a plaque for my tool chest and I'll make one of these labels too. Thanks. I forgot about this thread until now. Until I researched it for making the toolchest plaque I had no idea you could use a Xerox copy for the photoresist.

Latest posts

Back