• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Radius gage set= SOLD

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skurcz

Reaction score
Radius gage set 1/64 thru 1/2 in by 64ths. Fujikoyga set. Used but in good condition.
$20 + $6 shipping

20141228_110854(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the buy sell trade section here is for active members not folks off the street to come and sell there stuff. So if you are just here to sell I suggest e-bay or craigs list.
Tin

OK. I am consolidating and getting rid of most of my old Tool And Die tools. I thought the members here would be more interested in this and other machining items I have. I'll try to remove this. Thanks for the heads up.

Tell us who who are and why you are selling. If you are a home machinist and want to participate in this forum let us know but like i said this is not ebay.
if you want to be a part of this group please communicate that in the form of an introduction . if you are here only to sell I will delete this thread.
Tin

I started out many years ago in Tool & Die and eventually moved on into tooling design. I've visited the site off and on over the past year or two out of interest but I do not consider myself a home machinist, though I do build scale models. Perhaps it would be best to remove the post. Good luck on all your future projects!

Why not just move this post to the buy /sell/trade section?

he's offering something of value to the community, he's a part of the community to the extent that he is a machinist with an interest in scale models and this site, and this is a one time thing - it's not like he is trying to run a sales business here. Or simply ask him to register with the site first, if you want that formality.

No need to blow this out of proportion.

I'm glad to see the tools end up in the Buy Sell Trade section. As kquiggle said, this tooling is of interest to the members. The Buy Sell section is a little sparse anyway and could use some posts raise the interest level a bit.

Skurz, you've been a been a forum member going on 5 years this coming July. Glad to have you aboard and I suspect you could teach us all a little about tool design.

What sort of models do you build?

Regards,

Chuck

I Googled Fujikoyga... Nothing came up. I may be interested, but have a few questions.

Is it a good Japanese brand, or a not so good Chinese brand?

Are they all in perfectly fine usable condition?

Is the set really all the way from 1/64th to 1/2 by 64ths? No 1/32" jumps?

I'm new to machining, and could see where these would be useful. Is $26 a good buy?

How much would an equivalent quality new set cost?

Thanks!
Chris

30 squid out of arc euro will get you 2 sets 1-25mm and 1/32 to 1inch.
think he is a bit steep.

Tom R

He ia asking about the price of new chines import for a set of of quality vintage japan made. it is all about brand name.
mitutoyo or starrett new will run something like $150 US.
Tin

Thanks for the input... I sent a PM... not sure he'll get it though... We'll see.

Chris

Yeah the vintage and not so vintage stuff is worth a premium, no doubt.
To me the brand names and countries of origin mean a lot.

And I am a new home machinist and have been lurking here for a while.

I bought that gauge set and it came in yesterday. It's in good shape and I'm very happy with it. I just thought I'd post it here for future reference.

Chris

Latest posts

Back