• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Strictly I.C.'s Magazines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickhann

Reaction score
I have a complete set of Bob Washburn's Strictly I.C.'s magazines for sale. There are 84 issues and they are in very good condition. I purchased the complete set 15 years ago and they have been used only for reference. No soiled or torn pages. from being in the workshop I am asking $400.00 for the entire set including shipping to the lower 48 states. Will sell only as a complete set.

If you like IC engines and building them, these magazines are invaluable. This is an opportunity for some one to have a fount of knowledge and some very interesting and useful reading. Bob Washburn hit the timing of his magazine perfectly and tapped into a bunch of authors who had not previously contributed.

I would buy them but I have a set that I treasure.

I have a complete set of Bob Washburn's Strictly I.C.'s magazines for sale. There are 84 issues and they are in very good condition. I purchased the complete set 15 years ago and they have been used only for reference. No soiled or torn pages. from being in the workshop I am asking $400.00 for the entire set including shipping to the lower 48 states. Will sell only as a complete set.
Hi,
Best guess on the all up weight?

Hi,
Best guess on the all up weight?
The boxed weight is about 18 pounds. Maybe my posting was not clear, but I will pay shipping to lower 48 states. Thanks for the interest. Rick

These magazines are no longer for sale. They have sold.

Back