Question on using this board???

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

100Jerry

Reaction score
Hello to all,

Let me start out saying that I really enjoyed finding this Site. I'm getting my shop in order and want to start making some small engines instead of parts for my tools.

My question is about the layout of site. I'm not sure if I need to click on a setting to change this. But every time I click on a topic to read it. The person posting the question is at the end of the list and the last response is at the top. So if there are 15 replies. I see the last couple first unless I scroll down to the very bottom to see the original question. I'm learning to do this but It's only happens on this site so I'm wondering If there is some way to list them in descending order in stead of ascending? Other than that I would like to say there are some very knowledgeable people that are nice enough to share with newbie hobby machinist like me. Very nice community of users on this site, thanks to those that started it.

Jerry

Jerry, go to "Look and Layout" in the profile section and uncheck this box "Show most recent posts at the top. "

That should fix you up.

Oh and welcome to the board... ;D

Thanks!!!!!!

That was what I need. Works great now.

Jerry

Thats what I like about this software, you can set it up how YOU like it. not everyone has to have it the same way.

It works well for us fussy machinist type folks very good.

Welcome to HMEM Jerry!

Rick

Latest posts

Back