Poor Man's Dividing Head

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Neil we should explain your comments about my wife's friend.

For an explanation, see here http://www.homews.co.uk/page504.html

Harold Hall

Hi Harold,

So many hobbies,he must have a clock with 48 hours and that is not fair.Ha ha:D:D. Where can I buy a clock with 96 hours per day. For now Gus has eight past times-----boating,fishing,rod building,machining,travel,food,net surfing,aeromodelling. etc. and not enough time.:wall::wall: Ha Ha. Keeps me very busy. Gus not a rich man but he has just enough $$$ for his too many hobbies. Machine shop keeps me busy.

Gus not a rich man but he has just enough $$$ for his too many hobbies. Machine shop keeps me busy.

GUS! Oh no, someone changed your avatar! Hang on, how do we know it's really you? Could be a spy!

Is that one of those pump-up plastic fish? Ha, you've been caught cheatin' again...

Yeah I know, we should see the one that got away...:rolleyes:

Regards, RossG
radial1951

Hi Harold,

So many hobbies,he must have a clock with 48 hours and that is not fair.Ha ha:D:D. Where can I buy a clock with 96 hours per day. For now Gus has eight past times-----boating,fishing,rod building,machining,travel,food,net surfing,aeromodelling. etc. and not enough time.:wall::wall: Ha Ha. Keeps me very busy. Gus not a rich man but he has just enough $$$ for his too many hobbies. Machine shop keeps me busy.

Too much hobby, not enough time or $$$ here..... but then there never is. :toilet:

GUS! Oh no, someone changed your avatar! Hang on, how do we know it's really you? Could be a spy!

Is that one of those pump-up plastic fish? Ha, you've been caught cheatin' again...

Yeah I know, we should see the one that got away...:rolleyes:
If dry weather persist till this weekend,it will be great fishing at my secret spots.:D

Regards, RossG
radial1951

Hi Ross,

Relax. I did it. Landed this 4 kg Sea Bass aka Barramundi last month.:cool::cool:Gave me a very good fight on 15 lb line. Three fishos could not finish eating the tail portion. The other two mates were jealous,envious,boiling mad,murderous and threatening to throw Gus into the sea.:wall::wall::wall: Bought them dinner at the Marina to reconcile.:hDe::hDe::hDe: Took them back to same spot--------no Barras!!

I goofed again. OK If the dry spell continues over this week end,will be great fishing at my secret spots which made into F.A.D.s aka fish attracting devices.:D:):cool: The other boats don't get to see my catch as I would come back early and catch inside Eskies.;)

Last edited:
Gus in our country when we catch fish inside Eskies, we catch brown trout.... Um beer bottles. Is that what you mean? :D

I have never been much of a fisherman growing up in the near desert but I don't mind fishing for brown trout :) :)

Gus in our country when we catch fish inside Eskies, we catch brown trout.... Um beer bottles. Is that what you mean? :D

I have never been much of a fisherman growing up in the near desert but I don't mind fishing for brown trout :) :)

Hi Rod,

Where about are you located?

Next trip to visit my siblings,could drop by to see Rod and his by now famous
machine shop,fish for beer and trout. Have never done trout fishing.

The bandsaw was a real asset. The Webbie wood bases were done by the Makita BandSaw with little left to trim off as Gus is getting pretty good at sawing on the line.

See you.

See you.

Latest posts

Back