Plans for Compressed Air, Aero style V8 Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfellows

Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I've came down with a nasty cold after we got back from vacation and haven't been in the shop for two weeks or so. However, I do have something to share with the group.

John McClelland had generously volunteered to make up some nice drawings for my compressed air, V8 Aero-engine just for the experience. So, attached is a teaser, a full 3 dimensional drawing in PDF format for you to look at. John will be providing a complete set of detailed drawings which we'll make available at no cost.

Chuck

PS... Thanks again, John

View attachment V8 Drawings.pdf

Thank you so much for sharing, can't wait to see the full set of drawings. John is doing a terrific job. Hope you get well soon.

Another great project and beautiful design.
Thanks for being willing to share your work. I look forward to seeing the plans.
Mike

hi,everyone great site, can anyone tell me where i can purchase steve hucks demon v8 plans

Looks like a sweet design. Look forward to the plans.

Please email me a set of plans for the Compressed air v8, I'm 19 years ok and I work in a machine shop and currently go to school for machining and id love to take this on as a challenge, my email is [email protected] I'd really appreciate it if you could email it to me please

Hi Dalton-

The drawings for this Compressed-Air, Aero-V8 can be found on page 3 in the "Downloads" section on this forum...along with many other projects that might suit your fancy. Chuck Fellows also designed a 4-Cylinder Opposed C-A boxer engine, both builds can be found on this forum, as well as plenty of You-Tube videos of these and other compressed-air, engine designs.

Good luck with your modeling endeavors. Forum members will help you if you are having problems.

Frank

EDIT: Dalton, in addition to Chuck Fellow's engine design, Steve Huck also designed a C-A V8 engine. Do a quick search and you will come up with some engine designs. Also, go to JEP Plans.com for some very unusual designs for C-A engines made from commonly found items, wood, etc. Plenty of You-Tube videos to see regarding all these C-A engines. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back