Not a model engine, BUT!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMS

Reaction score
Been silent for a while, but alot of my time and energy has been consumed with a very large project, about 30'x50'x14' large. The inside is partitioned into two rooms, the garage is roughly 34'x28' with the big doors being 10'x10' and the machine shop area is about 14'x28' with a 8'x6' double door in the partition wall. Will be hard to decide which project to work on this Winter, but wait, with all this new room I just might be able to tackle more than one.
My two boys, one is 11 the other is 5, have been hanging out there with me regularly, so an area has been set aside for them so they learn early about building things, throwing tools, and getting into trouble. You know, MAN THINGS!! My youngest was once asked about our shop activities, and being the character that he is replied, "We eat snacks, drink Sun-Drop, do nothing, and say bad words."

Craig

DSCF4676.jpg

DSCF4968.jpg

Sucks to be you:) how could you decide what to doRof}

And here's me deciding if I can fit a 12' x 8' workshop into my garden - how the other half live :)

... and me with my plans for a 2m x 6m workshop as an annexe to our garage that turned into a 1.2m x 5m annexe due to council restrictions. <sigh>

Latest posts

Back