New Member.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wla421

Reaction score
Just found this site.

I am George, I am a helicopter mechanic by trade. Contracter for the US Army living and working in Germany.

Wanting to learn more and better techniques, about machining using mill and my lathe.

George

Welcome George,you can learn a lot from the very helpfull people in here.I sure have .

Ian (seagar)

Hi George,

Welcome to the forum.

Chuck

George:
Welcome. Used to work on military fixed wings myself.
Tin

Welcome, All I know about helicopter is they are a fun ride and you need to keep the Jesus nut tight.

Frank

Welcome,
1971-74 Cobra crew cheif AH-1G's A&P too!
Tony

George,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Fellas.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

A&P and FCC licenced mechanic,

Primarly UH-60 A&L models.... and AH-64 Apache work, mostly add-on modifications. A little AH-1 Cobra until the Army removed them from usage here in Germany, CH-47 Chinooks....geeze that double headed dumptruck is a flying tank....

Hobbies are my Harley that I restored from WWII.....I got it out of Russia as a basket case and spent the next five years on her getting it to a safe rideable condition. Early Type III WLA.

Be checking in here from time to time.

Thanks again for the welcome.

George

George:
we want to se a documented build of a scale model of your Harley. Or at least the engine. no pressure LOL.
Tin

Latest posts

Back