new member located west london UK

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FIXIT

Reaction score
Hi friends all call me FIXIT because I've all ways fixed things mechanical and been in mech/eng all my life.
thirty years ago at a model eng show i bought a book! "How to build a simple clock", thought THATS FOR ME I CAN DO THAT well long story short i finished it last year! since then i've built two small steam engines (simple ones) and i think this is more interesting .my aim in the end if i last that long is a four stroke ic engine in my bedroom/workshop (i live alone so no nagging for me) i now have a taig with lots of bits' and mods partly made by myself , the more i use it i find how good it is for a small lathe.
I came across this site looking for plans for a "hit &miss engine" and very impressed so here i am and will be looking for help/advice
Steve

Welcome Steve...glad you found the site. You should find all the help, advice, and inspiration you desire, but also an interest in what you have going on as well. If you haven't noticed yet, we love pictures...clocks, engines, workshops, etc. so post away :)

Regards,
Bill

Steve,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Steve, Welcome, ask away,. and someone will have an answer for you. Larry1

Steve,
Welcome aboard!
Dennis

Welcome Steve. This is the place for help and advice. Lots of hit & miss engines built here. wEc1

Regards,
Rudy

Welcome to the forum Steve.
You got engines...we want piccies.
A picture of the clock is more than welcome too!

Back