New Member from the Rockies

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakspring

Reaction score
I must say...WHAT AN AWESOME website!!

I've had a Unimat DB200 for quite a long time and am now just getting around to learning what it can do. I'm totally intrigued with the small steam engines and just about everything I've seen thus far here. Can't wait to try out some of these designs. Now that I'm retired I actually have some time to really get my hands dirty and see just what I can do.

I'm really impressed with level of skill and professionalism with every project I've seen here. Just hope I can do half as well.

Oak

Welcome to the forum Oak, ;) where in the Rockies? ;D

Oak,

Welcome to our forum wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Welcome to the forum Oak. This hobby is a great way to spend some or all of your spare time.

Regards,
Rudy

Welcome to the board like the old Johnny Cash song says "One Piece at a time" and remember the home shop is like a university lab. we do not make scrap we make practice pieces and no mistakes just learning experiences.
There are a couple of sticky threads in the about HMEM sub for that you may find useful
Find a simple plan you like and give it a go. we are here to help you along the journey.
Tin .

Latest posts

Back