New Member from CT

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill_Rittner

Reaction score
I think this is where an introduction belongs. If not please forgive my ignorance and kindly direct me to the proper place.

I have served 2 apprenticeships and worked as a toolmaker/machinist since 1965. I still work part time as the inspection manager for a small cnc machine shop where I also do some surface grinding.

I have always wanted to build a working model ic engine and decided that now is the time to get started. Surely I will need some help, but I would also like to offer any help I can. I firmly believe in freely sharing any knowledge and skills we may have to ensure they are passed on to the next generation.

Bill welcome to the forum .
Sounds like you know your way around a machine shop.
As far as help there is a lot of experience here .
also want to hook up with the New England Model engineering society next meeting is july 2nd at the Waltham MA library. Probably about an Hour and a half drive for you. A great bunch of guys and they have a small show in february.

http://www.neme-s.org/
Tin

I of course endorse the NEMES group, but there is a spin off group that meets in central CT. Contact NEMES to find a connection to the CT group. I think they even have a web site, but I do not have the link.

Latest posts

Back