New Invention

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
With all this "free" time on my hands because of a lack of engineering work, I've decided to try my hand at inventing. Since this is the cold and flue season, I thought something appropriate to the season might be in order. Whaddaya think???

headcold.jpg

Note to self: Don't hire Brian to do any human interface designs.

Wouldn't it be better if you added one of them hopper things so it could hold 8 or 10 rolls?

I think that's wot Marv was hinting at. ;)

I think the roll needs to go on the side of the head. Then you could have a take-up roll on the other side and motorize it. No need to touch the paper except for disposal ;D

If it swivelled 180º, it could also be used for the original purpose!

;)

Brian with ideas like that you should go to japan

the new idea foundation is cashed up for crazy idea's like that

they gave a mad nutter here $30,000 to develop a lighting system for the toilet

inside the bowl!!!

for examining the deposits folks make!! crazy but true...

jack404 said:
Brian with ideas like that you should go to japan

the new idea foundation is cashed up for crazy idea's like that

they gave a mad nutter here $30,000 to develop a lighting system for the toilet

inside the bowl!!!

for examining the deposits folks make!! crazy but true...

Ah ey so!!

you laugh but it may not be as funny as you think stranger thinks have become hits pet rocks come to mind at least this solves a problem. :big: :big: a camping store you can go when every and where ever your always ready.it could start a new culture arabs have turbins we can have charmin. :big: :big:

In this day of a greener earth (and we're not talking the color of snot ::) ), there should be a recycling mechanism attached too !! :big: :big: ::) ::)

hitandmissman said:
Hey thats it thats it---a snot rock!

:big: :big: :big: ha ha ha i finally quit laughing so i can type now. that was funny :big: :big: :big: ;D ;D ;D

Brian,

I looked all over but could not find one of your nicely done set of plans for this here!

Dale

whana bet on day it is on qvc eveything sells there just give it to billy mays or the new guy with samoo

Why buy one when you can make it yourself?

As George Carlin once said, "Nail two boards together that have never be nailed together before and some smuck will by them" :big:

Bernd

......... And to stop the increasing incidence of airport shoulder surfing.....

lap_top_privacy_sweater.jpg

Latest posts

Back