new in the the forum : Hello with all

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luky luke

Senior Menber
Reaction score
afterday i registered in this forum, i look véry good forum , I hope that we will have good exchanges
Cordialy
Excusez my bad English
Jean
so long

John,

Welcome. wEc1

Where do you live?

We are looking forward to seeing some of your work. th_wwp

SAM

Welcome John.....Luke :) Enjoy the site, a lot of useful information and help.

Regards,
Chazz

Welcome to the forum John.
Very international here.
They let me in. :big:

[Quote author = SAM en lien LA topic = = # msg106433 9713.msg106433 date = 1276882065]
John,

Bienvenue. wEc1

Où habitez-vous?

Nous sommes impatients de voir certains de vos travaux. th_wwp

SAM
[/ Quote]
Today I to upload for you, it a "hit and miss", and other different plans, I like these engines if somebody among you sometimes have of them the plans I will be happy, I have many French and German plans of the machine with steam and tools for milling machines and turns
so a long time friends,
cordially,
John ;):- \

I live in France, and it is by surfant that I have look this super forum, just what I need, I now practise the steam in général since about fifteen years and I am well equipped as you will see it , I does not do many stirlings that I do not practise too much, I in board one, that I manufactured by curiositée, I do not buy, I make, je n'achète pas, je fais,I manufactured by curiosity Je ne pas buy, like à faire tout moi, c'est pourquoi je suis équipé avec le CNC, pour être en mesure de fabriquer des pièces irréalisables presques.

John/Luke,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back