Nemett Jaguar

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Rupnow

Design Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone on the forum built an engine called the Nemett Jaguar?---The Nemett Bobcat was a two cylinder engine. The Jaguar was the same basic engine, with only one cylinder. It appears to have an oil sump, with perhaps splash lubrication. It is built totally from bar stock, no castings, and can be built in an air cooled or water cooled version.. I would like to discover a build thread or hear from anyone who has built this engine.---Brian

Most people seem to opt for the twin, I think I may have seen one Jaguar but that was just a photo at an exhibition so no build details.

I will be writing up the build of my opposed twin so that will have 80% the same components but won't be for a while and may go in ME rather than on a forum.

J

Hi Jason,
My ambition would be to build the twin. 3 years ago saw this in the Australian M.E. Did not have the skill nor the guts to build it. Will only dare to think about building the twin after successfully built and run the Nemett-Lynx. Paul Swifty has is about to complete machining the crankcase.Gus will follow Paul.

Back