• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Needing tool holders

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamboat willie

Reaction score
Hello!
I am wanting to obtain two AAD 1250 tool holders, made in Germany, with a 13mm gap for the tool to suit an original Multifix Suisse -Aa- toolpost. I have been looking but with little success. I am located in Canberra, Australia. Can anyone help me with some leads for recommended suppliers please?
Many thanks.
Steamboat Willie.

http://www.shars.com/files/products/catalog2011/page88.pdf A usa source for a Chinese copy what can I say. Look like nice tool holders.
I do not see a lot of info on them either but I would there there would be a European or OZ source.
thank you for your interest in this forum we like to help one another here.
And we really like folks to introduce themselves and get involved. So tell us a bit about yourself your shop and your interests in model engineering. Post an intro in the welcome area when you get a chance . It amazing how much more folks are willing to help once you extend a virtual hand shake.
Tin

Latest posts

Back