Need help for movie maker software.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfside

Reaction score
Can someone help me out? I am in need to make a video presentation . deadline would be this second week of December. I'd love to hear any suggestions on what would be the best video editor / movie maker software.
And I need some ideas also on how to make my presentation cool,funny and catchy. Please shoot any ideas here or you can also posts some links.

I use Windows live movie maker, very easy to learn, and it's free. Has all the bells and whistles you need to make a decent video, and as to "how to make my presentation cool,funny and catchy", that's what visual arts school teaches you, so wing it just like the rest of us do if school is not an option. Find a style you like and imitate it, nobody's claiming copyright infringement as long as it's style, not content you're duping.

Here's a link to my body of work up at Youtube: - Beachside Hank

I have been using MicrosSoft's MovieMaker (under XP). PITA! Crashes! Crap!

I bought "Video deluxe 15 plus" by Magix. Certainly worth the money. Maybe had 2 crashes. I'm doing my videos with that one or on my Mac with the ridiculous cheap iMovie (it has its limits).

Nick

Nice videos :)

I am sure we would all like to work outside in the hot sunshine !!!

Does not happen very often over here in Crap-Land :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for your help guys. :) Appreciate it a lot .

Latest posts

Back