NAMES 2010 pics

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone

In the last photo, the one of the crowd from up on top of the balcony, in the foreground slightly to the left of center, under the Red Wing Banner, you will see a bald guy in khaki pants and a light blue shirt with a white box under his arm. That's me just after I purchased a new project, a hit and miss casting kit for a Gade engine. I had a great time at the show and really saw a lot of fantastic craftsmanship. Meet and talked to a few old friends and vendors, headed home in the morning but very glad I drove to the show and got to see some great models.

Jack

deere_x475guy , thanks for the photo's that was one neat little unstyled model D Johndeere, did you get to see it run, did you think about filming and selling them, had got one a few years ago and really enjoyed it, that is the closest I will ever be to that show, thanks again, Lathe Nut

Bob,
Thanks for posting the pictures. Much appreciated.
Dennis

lathe nut said:
deere_x475guy , thanks for the photo's that was one neat little unstyled model D Johndeere, did you get to see it run, did you think about filming and selling them, had got one a few years ago and really enjoyed it, that is the closest I will ever be to that show, thanks again, Lathe Nut

Lathe Nut and 4156df your welcome

Lathe Nut, no unfortunelty I didn't get to see it run. It sure looked sweet.

Latest posts

Back