My long running CAT Engine Project!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrigbri

Reaction score
Hello to all from the UK, I am a life long fan of model engine construction and have been an engineer for 23 years.
I have posted on many model truck forums in the past but this one (which I only stumbled accross) deal with engine construction of the model kind which floats my boat.
I am in the process of making a 1/5.38 scale PETERBILT 379 with a CENTURY1040 wrecker using a CAT3406e engine.
If my mad plans are correct It all will work as per full size.
Any good??

Brian.

Hi Brian

Welcome to HMEM. That Pete with a CAT engine sounds like a very ambitious and interesting project. I am sure that you will find lots of members here with an interest in following your build. If you have any questions just ask as there is always someone around to answer or at least give an opinion.

We would be interested in seeing pictures of what you have started with when you have the time. We look forward to your participation in these forums. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Edit: 10:07pm

Brian
I have since seen your other posts so you need not reply to this one as you have more than covered the answers in your other posts. All I can say is WOW, this is going to be some build.

Don

Brian,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1 ++ th_wwp. ;D

Best Regards
Bob

Latest posts

Back