My little book on building my engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case people don't pick up on previous posts.

Click on this link.

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/237810349/Self_Extracting_Piston_valve_engine_book.exe[/ame]

It should take you to a download page.

If you haven't got a Rapidshare account, just click on 'free user' and after a short wait, up to a minute, you will be able to download the file.

It is a self extracting archive, so if you can, download it onto your desktop. When it is down, just double click on it, and all the files you want will automatically be put into a new folder onto your desktop, as if by magic.

You can then either delete the original downloaded file, or pick it up and place elsewhere, and save it for a rainy day.

The files are in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Reader on your computer to see them. But don't worry, put out a Google search for Abobe Reader, and you can usually find a free version to download and use.

Enjoy the read.

Blogs

Many thanks Shred and Blogwich, i have finaly downloaded it and looking forward to a good read.

once again many thanks for a rapid reply.

Regards. Theo.

Thank you so much Shred and Blogwich. I've downloaded the plans. They are on my "eternal to do list.

Thanks again

Jim

I had trouble getting the download to complete. Tried it during 'off' hours, when there is less local internet traffic (4 am) and it completed in just under 4 minutes.

Thanks,
Kermit

Latest posts

Back