Model Engine Builder magazine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

railfancwb

Reaction score
Model Engine Builder magazine was published as hard copy [eventually plus digital] for 27 issues, then as digital only beginning with issue 28.

https://www.modelenginebuilder.com

Their site as linked shows digital issues 1 through 32 available, with complete content available only to subscribers - at least to those who remember user/pass info. I am/was a subscriber to print and digital but no longer remember my user/pass info.

Sometime near publication of issue 32, Mike Rehmus developed medical issues. I have received no further communication, even though I offered to renew my digital subscription.

So... Does anyone have further information about M/M Rehmus and/or the magazine?

I had contact with the magazine via email about 3 weeks ago when I bought a few back issues. Got a really quick response to my emailed question and fulfilled my order very promptly.

Last update I had from them Mike had an infection from surgery that took a long time to identify and would take a while to get over so latest mag production was delayed though it has always been irratic.

Best thing would be to e-mail them and check the status of your subscripotion which has likely expired if #32 was your last issue. I think #36 is the latest issue

Just got the e-mail with the issue#37 download:)

Latest posts

Back