mini ice cream maker castings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember no sales allowed at the exhibiting tables maybe Paypal before the show and only deliver the casting sets.

Tin

No worries Tin, not the first time I've delivered castings while at the show.

Heres what the whole kit and kabutle comes with..

Edit, except for the part that screws to the bottom of the bucket that I forgot to put in picture....

Have you thought of adding a large pully casting as that would be useful if people want to try and run this handcranked maker off a hit & miss engine. Maybe even two as most engine driven ones seemed to use a lay shaft to slow the revs right down.

J

Have you thought of adding a large pully casting as that would be useful if people want to try and run this handcranked maker off a hit & miss engine. Maybe even two as most engine driven ones seemed to use a lay shaft to slow the revs right down.

J

To me it seems that would be best made from bar stock. But I could come up with something if enough people want it.

Finished project. Hand crank for now. pulleys for the hit n miss later. Thanks Ron Ginger and Aonemarine

DSCI0137.jpg

DSCI0139.jpg

Looks good Bob. I need to come up with a latch for these.. I know I've seen what I'm looking for, but can't remember where I saw it....

On the one I copied the latch was a flat piece of brass in a hook shape. It was held with a single wood screw into the bucket and went over the end of the top casting like a screen door hook.

The castings look great. Thanks.

Bob, the finish product looks great.

your welcome, they look alot better once you put them to a wire wheel to bring the shine back up ;) I blast them to check for any hidden blow holes and it makes them look flat and dull.
I need to put some cad drawings or something together but havent had the time yet :wall:

Latest posts

Back