madmodder.net seems to be down?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.

Been off for several hours now.

DaveBC

ya i just tried too and no go its been like that for a day or three for me very slow to get into and now just no getting there. first here now there. WAAAAAA :'( th_wtf1 hopefully soon it will be fixed any body notified them

The server might be off line, also if the site is under attack through a 'denial of service' exploit it would be near impossible to log on and a worst case senerio, the site has been attacked and 'black listed'.......hope not.

Regards,
Chazz

Hi Guys

I am a moderator over on MadModder and I have not heard anything as to why the board is down. If I hear anything I will come back here and post it. I am sure that Eric and others are doing everything that they can to get things up and running again what ever the problem is. :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

I emailed Eric, fearing madmodder had been attacked, but he has replied that it is a hosting service issue (Hardware failure) and they will be back up soon.

Hey guys...

The service provider had/has a severe hardware issue going on right now. They are saying we should be restored by tonight (not sure when). We will be back hopefully soon.

Eric

just tried the maddmodder 11:15 am central time its back up and woohoo1 th_wav

Latest posts

Back