Lobo 2 and 3 cylinder build.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguingeoff

Reaction score
I can't resist adapting. I started Gails Lobo2 and thought - how about 3 cylinders as well. So - here are the cases and cylinders for a twin and triple. The trip will have either 3 carburettors ala "Sukuki trip" or car/marine type inlet maniflod. Maybe 3 expansiontype chambers for the exhaust as well. The trip will have a 120deg crank also.

Everything else will be as per the original drawings (I hope). That is a great set of drawings and I hope this all works. Cheers from Tassie, Geoff

Off to a good start Geoff, I've made the Lobo twin, but the biggest hassle was getting the correct fuel to run it.

Paul.

I forgot to mention, these will be Glowplug ignition instead of diesel. getting some things across Bass Strait to Tassie is close to impossible sometimes.

Great start Geoff.
I saw your first post on this a week ago but personal matters got in the way and I lost track of it. Looks good.

I will be very interested in the 3 cylinder build. I don't know if anything that would be a problem other than getting the carburettors adjusted.
Keep posting your progress.

Gail in NM

Latest posts

Back