• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Live Steam and Model Engineer Magazines

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonewall

Reaction score
I am located in Wichita Ks, and would like to get rid of several stacks of magazines.
Hopefully someone would buy these or trade for castings or near completed hit-n-miss engines.
i am going to get rid of the bundle all together, that is, all or nothing just to be rid of the lot.

Live Steam '85 thru '93, would be 9 full years except for missing the april '89 issue;
plus lots of misc issues from '80 thru '84, and '94 thru '05. a total of 136 magazines.

Model Engineer '70 qty 1, '72 qty 4, '73 qty 7,'74 qty 11,'75 qty 24, '77 qty 6, '78 qty 23, '79 qty 2, '80 qty 23, '81 qty 3, '87 qty 23, 2002 qty 5, 2003 qty 9. this is a total of 140 magazines.

for the bunch of 276 magazines, i would sell for 2.50 a piece or trade for hit-miss/steam engine. shipping for the bundle would run about 100$

Stoney, what type/sort of castings would you be interested in trading? I might be interested in the Modeltec issues.

BC1
Jim

am looking for hit-miss or steam engine castings. i also could stand to pick up some more tooling - small rotary table, 3 jaw and 4 jaw that will fit 1.5 x 8tpi spindle, face plate, ball turning fixture, ... just about anything

Latest posts

Back