• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lathe for sale ( Super Adept ) Variable speed control 4 jaw chuck

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1953longrangesniper

longrangesniper,
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I thought I would offer members on this forum the chance to own a Super Adept mini lath in good condition before I put in the infamous Evil Bay , the lathe has a 4 jaw independent chuck , and has had a swivel plate mate for the cross slide so that you can swivel the same round to the angle you require , the tail stock has a small key-less chuck fitted , the lathe and the motor are mounted on a mahogany wooden base so as you can use her on any table or work top , power control is of the variable foot pedal sewing machine type, the lathe is in general good condition and I have turned many a small item with it, its ideal for small machining work or a collector or collection, looking for offers around £250.00 all reasonable offers considered though !
P & P at Cost

Please contact me via email. Pictures now added !

Regards
Steve

SG101875 (2).JPG

SG101882 (2).JPG

SG101884.JPG

SG101886 (2).JPG

If you're trying to sell something it's generally a good idea to put your location in the notice or, better, in your sig so it's available in all your posts. (Yes, I saw the GBP symbol but sale currency doesn't necessarily correlate with item location.)

1953longrangesniper said:
One of the members requested that I should state that I live in the UK

Hi Guys
I thought I would offer members on this forum the chance to own a Super Adept mini lath in good condition before I put in the infamous Evil Bay , the lathe has a 4 jaw independent chuck , and has had a swivel plate mate for the cross slide so that you can swivel the same round to the angle you require , the tail stock has a small key-less chuck fitted , the lathe and the motor are mounted on a mahogany wooden base so as you can use her on any table or work top , power control is of the variable foot pedal sewing machine type, the lathe is in general good condition and I have turned many a small item with it, its ideal for small machining work or a collector or collection, looking for offers around £250.00 all reasonable offers considered though !
P & P at Cost

Please contact me via email. Pictures now added !

Regards
Steve

Latest posts

Back