Kenneth Wells Traction Engine Drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmuir

Reaction score
Kennth gives permission in his book to copy the drawings so I've just scanned the drawings only (no photos or text on how to help you build it) and it is now available in the downloads section.

If you build one be sure to post photos of it.

Tony

I thank you as well Tony :bow:, I've always wondered what these engines looked like. Although I have never actually seen one up close and personal and the fact that the books are commanding high $$$$, with the addition of the wheel and smokebox patterns and these drawings, perhaps I can fabricate one in my lifetime. ::)

BC1
Jim

just purchased the parts off a wells te from ebay .the drawings will be usefull thanks

Darjeeling:
did you get the plans you needed from the download section.?

Please post an introduction in the welcome section .tell us about yourself your shop and your interest in model engines.

as a note most ofthe guys posting in this thread have not been active in a while just FYI.
Tin

thanks ,drawings are very good .all the info i require. not sure weather to re built it to the exact drawing .i will probably add adisplcemeny lubricator. maybe a boiler fill valve as used on my 16mm locomotives..and perhaps a lager spooked flywheel.
steve

Latest posts

Back