Karlsruhe (GER) exhibition 2013 pictures

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for those Zap, I've just had a quick look but will study them all later.

Don't let Brian see that gang saw;)

awesome pictures ,there are some interesting pics for Brian r ( sawmill )

thanks for sharing

I've been at Karlsruhe as an exhibitor. I slept in the back of a Renault Clio and we had below freezing. Now I'm happy having slept in a nice warm bed again. :)

There were some really nice model to see, The models picture #33 to #35 (I think 41 and 42 too) were really outstanding! Just a bit of brass, the rest was black and bare metal. And a super precise work!

#55 is the engine of a Moto Guzzi Falcone 500 (I think). Great model that has been shown many times, and I still like looking at it.

#59 & #60 is one of the Lanz (a very famous early tractors in Germany). That guy is doing some really outstanding work and invests a lot of time in every detail. This model is no longer produced and he is making other types of the Lanz tractors. #64, the caterpillar Lanz is one of them. This one is just outstanding! They all do run!

#76 is my Ellwe 2FB

Nick

PLease take a look on YouTube with followed numbers and you will see video's of Lanz Bulldog construction
It's very intresting
LeZap

youtube 258963141

Latest posts

Back