Interesting radius turner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking at that... and there's been some controversy over it as well. Regardless of that, you asked for opinions. So, it looks a little weak to me and seems to lack rigidity. The cutting forces will be far away from the tool post. What's the big deal with taking the tool post off anyway? All the tool posts I know of only have one bolt to loosen and then slide it out... not a big deal for me. I wish the fellow success but this doesn't solve any problems or improve anything for me. Now if he wanted to make it directly in the tool holder so it could slide off and on like the qc attachments and make it more rigid, he'd have my attention. Even with it sliding in and out, I think it would be difficult to adjust the radius size.

But for his marketing sake... it worked on me. I had to dig in deeper. I browsed his entire site and watched every video.

I don't want to sway you but I think if your spending hard earned money there are better options.

Latest posts

Back