I am anew member and have been making engines for several years my last engine was a 1/3 scale LeRhone rotary

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a new member and have been making engines for several years my last engine was a 1/3 scale LeRhone rotary. I am looking forward to seeing other builder work.

Attachments

• DSC02202 (2).JPG
    DSC02202 (2).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
I am a new member and have been making engines for several years my last engine was a 1/3 scale LeRhone rotary. I am looking forward to seeing other builder work.
I have a Bentley Rotary ,Gnome Rotary, Whittel V8. I have attached a few picture of some of my engines. I have also build several jet turbines.

Attachments

• DSC01170.JPG
    DSC01170.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC01172.JPG
    DSC01172.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC01174.JPG
    DSC01174.JPG
    980 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01175.JPG
    DSC01175.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Very nice engines. Welcome! Is the 4-cyl opposed a Satra 0-4-0 by chance? The blue inline 4 looks familiar, was it featured in a magazine? (Cirrus maybe?).
Turbines are way above my pay grade but look forward to those pics too. You are very industrious.

Welcome to the group

Dave

Hi LeRhone, what plans did you use for the 1/3 scale LeRhone? Was the crankcase cast? Thanks, Norman

Latest posts

Back