Howdy from Mid-Michigan via Southern California

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy.conrad

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a member for a while but haven't had anything to post (all my engines/projects are back home) but I figured I had enjoyed learning from your endeavors long enough, so I'm going through the custom of posting here. I'm 17 but I've been machining model engines for a few years, the I took a machining course my junior year and was able to produce accurate enough results to make reliable models. I had been working on the engines out of our trucks with my dad since I could remember and I always wanted to tweak things...so what better way than to build my own. I specialized in ball bearing cranks, injection pumps, and an invention of mine...rotary valve heads. I built countless I2's, an I6 and a V8. I'm also very good with CAD (both 2D and 3D) We had to close my dad's company (lowboy and crane service) for lack of work and move to california to finish my senior year. We could only bring what we could fit in the back of the old F350, so needless to say we only brought a couple toolboxes, and none of my engines made it. So I'm beating my head against a wall for not having a shop set up here and you guys are how I get my fix hahaha Keep up the good work guys, I've seen alot of amazing machines here.
-Roy Conrad

Latest posts

Back