• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holt Engine for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobsModels

Reaction score
UPDATE: I was a bit cryptic on the price, I am looking for the best offer over $2000. I cannot ship outside the USA. Sorry for the confusion. Contact me directly for more information.

Hi

The Holt was purchased several years ago by my friend, who recently passed away. I am selling the Holt as well as all his other models (most already sold) at the request of his family. The information he gave me when he purchased it was, it was built by someone in California. That person told him it ran only for short intervals at it does not have a water pump for cooling. It has one of Roy’s ignitions on it, and from my examination I would guess it did run – no guarantee just my observation. It turns over nicely, feels like compression –not much. There is a set of prints.
You are purchasing the engine “as is”. He told me he paid around $3800 on ebay. I am looking for the best offer I can get for the family.

Bob

Holt-4.jpg

Holt-3.jpg

Holt-2.jpg

Holt-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back