Hola From Flordia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vekenti

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm 13 year old kid, and i'm in that motor head part of my life that i'm sure all people go through. I was looking up model airplane engines and this steam engine popped up...after watching it I couldn't stop, I was hooked to steam engines.

I am one of those kids that stay up until 12 just playing video games ( Not COD or any type like that) just game.
But i'm in that motor head part of my life where I am actually dreaming of sweet cars and things like that, and recently I've been doing more than just games, I've been wanting to build everything.. first I started with a IC model engine..after seeing the expenses and tools required.. I looked into making a steam engine, and that is how I got here.
In a while I will be building some engines, and my first project I will be posting my progress, It seems kinda useless as its a very basic engine with a basic boiler and I'm thinking of mounting it on a boat. I am thinking of posting pictures of my progress on the progress threat but as it is a very basic engine I don't think it would be entertaining..but I'll do it anyways.

Happy days,N.J.M

Hi vekenti
wEc1 to the HMEM.

It’s great to see someone your age taking an interest in a hobby, rather than just sitting around playing games.
Got two grandsons who did that, one your age the other two years older.
Fortunately they played a lot of sport so not complete couch potatoes. The older one is waiting to go to Engineering College, the younger one now taking an interest in my workshop. So hope for the younger generation after all.
Well done young man the very best of luck with your projects.
Remember we all started with basic, nothing is useless, and everything is achieved by a learning curve from basic to an accomplished modeller.
Please do post your projects, with photos. th_wwp
You will be surprised; by the help and advice you will get from the HMEM forum members. *discussion*

Latest posts

Back