Hi from the Netherlands

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A short introduction.
I'm remco live in the Netherlands and have build already a couple of mad things.
Started out a few years ago with just a old Ford t bird preped for drifting and burnouts.
Over the years I have build a lawnmower tractor with a gasurbine, a monowheel, a mobillityscooter with a 100 plus HP honda cbr F3 engine ( hope to break the world speed record with it this year)
Am now building on two projects , a Smart with two 1000 cc honda CBR engines with turbo's and on E 85 , should be good for 500 hp total.
and a wheelchair with a steam engine, and that is the one i need a lot of advise for.
It will be a single cilinder dual action bore 60 mm ( 2.36 inch) stroke 120 mm (4.72 inch)
I have never build a steam engine , so am real new to this.
Have a old handbook but that is all the real small engines.
Just need a place to ask questions, and ask for ideas.
I would prefer to use modern bearings to keep the build simple, and don't like to be shot by just saying that I would like to use modern materials on a steam engine, as on the dutch steam engine forum.
Am now almost done with the rebuild of my lathe so hope to start the steam engine build soon.
When interested here is a link to the FB page
FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-spinning-wheels/106463642872182?fref=ts

Remco

Latest posts

Back