Hi from Sweden

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arockStone

Reaction score
Hi to all

I have been sneaking around in this forum for a few months now.
And i have enjoyed every minute of it, a more happy and relaxed forum than this can't exist on the Net.
I'm new to this hobby and learning it the hard way, by doing everything 2 or 3 times before i get it right.
BUT!! I'm still enjoying every minute of it.
hopfully i can contribute to the forum in the future.
I'm now working on a open column engine

Best regards Leif

Leif:
Welcome I give a hand to everyone hear that is leaning on their own by doing. I had the good fortune of being paid to go to school for this kind of stuff and paid for a while to do it. If you have not already done so check out the link section there are several good books on the net available for download and a good handful of videos to get one started.
Have fun work safe be persistent we are looking forward of photos of the first build. We also like shop pictures. Sounds like you are off to a good start. Do not be afraid to ask questions.
Tin

Leif,

Welcome to HMEM. This is the place for newbies. It got me to where I am in this hobby and where I am going in it.

Bob

Welcome to HMEM Leif.

Thank you for your kind comments about the forum.

Rick

Leif,

Welcome to our forum.
icon_welcome.gif

Best Regards
Bob

It's taking you only two or three tries to get it right? You're doing better than I did when I was first starting! ;D

Welcome to the forum. It's a friendly bunch.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :bow:
Rob. I will post some pictures when I'm back from my Summerhouse, doing boring stuff like fishing, drinking Beer & whisky down by the lake.
Thankfully i have internet up here so i can follow all building project you guys are doing that makes the waiting for the day i can continue on my own projekt easier.
Hopefully we are moving from a apartment to a house later this year, so i can build my dream Workshop.

Best Regard Leif

Latest posts

Back