Hi from Quebec, Canada

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyRonny

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Just join this group, I have not build any model engine yet but I will like to do so in a near future I wish. Right now I was putting together a small 4-axes cnc milling and I also have a conventionnal lathe (Maybe a futur cnc convrsion project). And I'm here to help me find some project idea for using all this great tool :)
Will like to start small with more easy and relatively fast small project at first and maybe going up after a couple few small success ;)
I will certainly have a lot of question...
Thanks
Ronny

Hi Ronny:

Welcome from Ontario. If you are looking for starter projects, you might consider a 'wobbler' engine. (Search for "wobbler engine plans".) You can make them as simple or fancy as you desire.

wobbler-wip4-jpg.52201

Another option is a 'finger' engine.

IMG_20141216_155515.jpg

(Neither of the above are mine; just random images from the web.)

Craig

Hi everybody,

Just join this group, I have not build any model engine yet but I will like to do so in a near future I wish. Right now I was putting together a small 4-axes cnc milling and I also have a conventionnal lathe (Maybe a futur cnc convrsion project). And I'm here to help me find some project idea for using all this great tool :)
Will like to start small with more easy and relatively fast small project at first and maybe going up after a couple few small success ;)
I will certainly have a lot of question...
Thanks
Ronny
Welcome to the group

Dave

Thank's for your welcome...
I look at the forum and there is a lot of very interesting project... wich one to chose now? ... :)

🍻

Latest posts

Back