Hi from Latham

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophub

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I wanted to say Hi since I've been lurking around for a while and have learned a ton of stuff from this forum! I'm relatively new to machining and have a Sherline lathe and mill. They are great but I quickly learned it's limitations when I wanted to build Elmers geared engine and started on the cylinder. I recently got a Lathemaster 9X30 lathe and am currently waiting for the mills to come in. I have built the Humbug from plans that were in Model Engine Builder magazine and a wobbler. My first "projects" have been some prophubs for my RC planes hence the screen name.
I do have a question on my current project for my Dad's X-mas present...I'll post it in the questions and answers forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Shawn

Welcome to the forum Shawn!!!

How about some pictures of the stuff you have made!
th_wwp
Saw your puzzle, that is really neat!!

And some pics of the machines!!!!

Andrew

Shawn,

Welcome to our forum. wEc1

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the interest. Here's a couple of pictures. The Humbug was built first and I was floored when it actually ran! The puzzle was a good learning project and was pretty fun as well.

Shawn

PC060135.JPG

PC060134.JPG

Very nice builds!!! ;D

Hope mine look half as good when i start!!! :big:

Thanks for sharing!

Andrew

Hi prophub

wEc1 to the HMEM forum, nice models you have. :bow:

Thanks Guys!

You sure know how to make someone feel welcome!!

Glad to be here. Hope I can contribute and give something back.

Shawn

Welcome aboard and glad you came out into the open ;D. you have found a good home here ;)

Latest posts

Back