Help - X2 Mini Mill Plastic Drive Gear

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auzzie53

Reaction score
Hi All, I am in Australia and wondering does anyone know where one can obtain the plastic drive gear, mine broke on the weekend. I am planning on going to a belt drive

Hare & Forbes carry them.

How much would post from the US to AUS be? I have some I took out when I upgraded to the belt drive.

IF I can find them, and they are still in good shape I would send them and ony ask you to cover postage of it's over $5 US.

PM me if interested, it might keep you spinning until you can buy/make a belt drive.

Hi Aussie53

I recommend that you forget about replacing the plastic gears and buy a Little Machine Shop belt drive conversion instead.

TLM carry this as a standard part and are very happy to ship to Australia without any fuss.

there are quite a lot of articles on this site on custom made belt conversion. simply search for "X2 belt drive"

Hope this helps
Bernard

plans for the belt drive r in download section here. wasant to bad to make. my big pully is off a bit but it works really great

Got it sorted found a guy in the US that seels them for 6.50 so got a few, I will go to belt drive eventually

Latest posts

Back