hello from SW Ontario

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeakyCanoe

Reaction score
Reaching out to one and all from the "Golden Triangle" region of Ontario.

I'm a hobbyist that has crossed over to the metal-working side from the woodworking side. My interest is in old vintage metal working machines and tooling and I am fully immersed in that now as a result of several acquisitions that have me needing a shop upgrade as priority #1, along with some machine refurbs and rebuilds, commensurate with some tooling assessment as I decide what I will be pursuing ultimately.

I am approaching retirement and would like to play much more with these once things settle down and I enjoy reading about the model engine scene and seeing what creations come from the talented folks here. I expect to be mostly lurking for now and adding to topics as/when I feel I can weigh-in.

Hi Leaky canoe and welcome to the forum.

Thanks everyone...I'm not very close to Sarnia but am not so far from Hamilton, which also has a regular club meeting.

Unfortunately, I've typically been otherwise tied up on Tuesday nights so haven't yet made it out to any of their meetings. I hope to be in a better position to change that down the road though.

Latest posts

Back